Estimated Time to Read: 3 minutes
Feeding a baby isn’t merely an activity that satiates the little one’s hunger. It gives him/her the right nutrition and also provides the parents with a good time to bond with the baby. This, in turn, helps in the positive physiological, psychological, and emotional development. Many moms choose to breastfeed while others switch to formula milk, which is administered through feeding bottles. Busy moms may also choose to pump their milk and store in bottles for later use. While feeding using a bottle has its own benefits, the preparation often comes in the way of bonding and tires out parents easily. A bottle mixer helps you in such situations and is extremely handy for new parents who are still treading the water with bottle feeding. Here is more to know about such unique feeding bottles and what makes them useful.
What exactly is a bottle mixer?
Think of a bottle mixer as something that takes away all pain points associated with preparing formula milk for your baby. The device multitasks as a unit that blends baby formulas smoothly while also allowing babies to suck milk as they would from regular feeding bottles. It typically comprises a rechargeable, battery-operated base, onto which the bottle can be fitted to blend formulas for preparation.
Why opt for a baby bottle mixer?
● Easy to use
A baby bottle mixer makes formula preparation easy and convenient. To use, you simply need to put in the formula and water, close the nipples, and place the bottle on the mixer base. Upon switching on the operation button, it mixes all ingredients together without leaving any lumps that may clog nipple holes. This means that your baby can drink up all the milk comfortably without being interrupted. The mixer also is also portable and chargeable using USB cables, meaning you can carry the bottles and mixing device just as you would carry a regular feeding bottle. This makes the unit a great choice for everyday feeding as well as during travel.
● Saves time and effort
Having a baby around is tiring enough. Preparing formula milk or rewarming breast milk when you hardly have any time at hand can be really difficult and taxing. This is especially true when your little one is really young, say just a few weeks old, and needs to be fed during the wee hours of the time. The last thing that you want to do at the kitchen counter at 3 a.m. is blending a formula smooth to feed your baby who is already shrieking at the top of his/her thanks to hunger. The baby bottle mixer saves you all the trouble with its quick, hands-free operation so that you can spend that saved time on something else.
● Works with formula and breastmilk
New parents often are not aware about the baby bottle mixer’s full power. The advantage of such feeding bottles is that they can be used not just with formula feeds but also breast milk. In the case of the former, they help mix all the ingredients smoothly for the perfect consistency and easy dispersal. With breast milk, it helps to blend together fats that may have separated from the milk when it was stored or left stationary. This means you need just one kind of bottle for all your feeding needs.
● Features anti-colic designs as well
Baby bottle mixers aren’t just blending devices. They also include clever designs that mix the formula and water while reducing air bubbles and foaming to a great deal. Many of them also feature anti-colic bottom air vent systems. All of these features help prevent the discomforts that follow feedings, such as gas, spit-up, and colic. The bottles also come with changeable nipples of varied flow rates to suit different age groups. These silicone attachments are designed to replicate the natural, comfortable shape of your breasts and nipples, making it easier for your baby to transition from breast to bottle.
Doesn’t matter whether you are at home, out picking new clothes for your little one, or on a vacation far away from home, use the best baby bottles mixer to enjoy the convenience and to give your baby a comfortable feeding experience.
- Anti-Colic Baby Bottles – A Guide for New Parents Feeding is one of the best times to bond with your baby, but as a...
- Top Reasons Why Baby Bottle Mixer is Essential You have to warm the water, add formula in the right proportion and shake it...
- Baby Bottle for Newborns – Why You Need Them and What Are the Advantages? How you feed your baby is your choice. Breastfeeding or bottle-feeding – it is entirely...
- OLVS www.iglobal.co/philippines/cebu-city/olvis-immigration-and-travel www.cybo.com/PH-biz/olvis-immigration-and-travel www.businesslist.ph/company/303156/olvis-immigration-and-travel www.5minutesite.com/vp.php?ui=70340 www.zumvu.com/olvis-immigration-and-travel/about/ www.whatsyourhours.com/philippines/cebu-city/business-services/olvis-immigration-and-travel www.onefdh.com/business/olvis-immigration-and-travel.html www.40billion.com/company/229782156 www.eguamdirectory.com/philippines/cebu-city/travel-agencies-bureaus/olvis-immigration-and-travel www.tupalo.net/en/cebu-city-philippines/olvis-immigration-and-travel clickfirst.com/places/travel-transport/olvis-immigration-and-travel/ useultracoin.com/listing/olvis-immigration-and-travel/ www.cornerstonesworld.com/directory/country/Philippines/category/Transport-Travel/subcategory/Tour-guides-travel-agents www.etalii.info/html/Asia/Philippines/olvis_immigration_and_travel_10472.html www.infobel.com/en/philippines/olvis_immigration_and_travel/cebu_city/PH100622021-07026584578/businessdetails.aspx...