Estimated Time to Read: 3 minutes
Also, in some mothers there can be a lack of enough production of breast milk. In all such cases, baby bottles come into the rescue for parents immensely.
Baby bottles – How they help parents?
Baby bottles are useful in many ways than we expect.
• With breastfeeding, only a mother can attend to the baby’s feeding schedules. With a baby bottle, anyone – father, granny, or any elder can easily answer the baby’s hunger pangs.
• Baby bottles are easy to carry, clean, and use. They don’t need much expertise to handle.
• When you have the best baby bottles and the ingredients to make milk, you can travel anywhere along with your baby. You need not worry about planning their food or searching for their food options.
Care to be taken while using baby bottles
• You should clean them in lukewarm water after every usage.
• When giving the bottle to the baby, you have to make sure that there is no blockage in the nipples.
• Any scratch on the bottle or wear and tear of the nipple indicates that it is time to bring in a new baby bottle and discard the existing one.
• Always make sure to choose a baby bottle that is completely chemical-free – free of BPA, phthalein, and PVC, even in trace amounts.
• Completely dry and wipe baby bottles after each and every use.
• Every baby bottle will come with its length of usage. You should never try to extend the use beyond a certain number of refills or expiry date as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Having multiple baby bottles while on travel helps in case you may lose or break one in transit.
Tips to choose baby bottles
• Age of the infant: You can start introducing baby bottles at the age of 3 weeks or above for your infant. The older your baby gets, the higher chances that they may not accept bottles! Accordingly, you should choose the baby bottle for their feeding needs. The best baby bottles in the market come with nipple and bottle designs that answer the feeding needs of the baby as per his age.
• Formula: Avoid using a heavy formulated mix for your baby. Sometimes, they may cause stomach pain or colic in infants. Besides, not all baby bottles can mix them uniformly at great speed. You should check out the best baby bottles that come with a mixer that can uniformly mix the ingredients to prepare a smooth drink for your baby.
• Air bubbles: Baby bottles can often pass air into the stomach. When your baby is drinking milk with a bottle, they can often play or slide away from its intact position. It will push in more air into their throats. Ultimately, all this air will lead to what is called Colic. This is a condition where accumulated air in the stomach of your baby will create unbearable pain for them after every feed.
Best baby bottles come with vent systems that prevent the entry of air into the bottle. They also help cut down the formation of air bubbles by as much as 70 percent. This means there are minimal chances of air passage into your little one’s tummy. Thus you can stay assured that your infant won’t suffer from colic.
• Easy to hold: Best baby bottles are often designed in accordance with the baby’s needs. They take into account the right size and design that will perfectly suit your little one’s hands. Besides, many baby bottles are now available in cute colors and designs that suit your little one’s taste.
• Charging and portability: Latest baby bottles come equipped with many features. All these mandate power and thus charging options. These bottles come with easy to charge and carry options. They last long and are durable too.
• Safe and designed as per guidelines: Baby products should strictly adhere to safety guidelines. The baby bottles are no exception from this. They should be completely PVC free, phthalates free as well as BPA free. Choosing the best bottles for your baby that completely adhere to this is very crucial.
Remember that baby bottles are for your baby’s complete health, and not for just filling their little tummies.
- Things You Need to Know About Baby Bottle Mixer A baby bottle mixer is a device to prepare foods for infants in the most...
- What is the Difference Between Distilled Water and Purified Water? All first-time parents worry about the safety of their infants, especially when it comes to...
- DIY Dog Training: How to Stop the Chewing Problem Although training school covers significant aspects of dog training; however, one part of canine training...
- Why to Stay at Campsites on Your Family Holiday? The time has come when you start looking for family campsites near me for a...